1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
TRANSLATION OF (FATIHA) BY DR.ABDALLAH YOUSUF ALI.
BISMILLAHI RAHMAN AR RAHEEM
In the name of Allah The Beneficient, The Merciful
ALHAMDU LILLAHI RABB AL ALAMEEN
The Praise/Gratitude is for Nourisher of all Worlds.
AR RAHMAN AR RAHEEM.
The only Beneficient, The only Merciful.
MALIKI YOUM AL DEEN
Owner/Possessor of final day.
EEYA KA NAAABUDU EEYAKA NASTAYEEN
You we worship, You we depend and ask.
EHIDINAS SIRAAT AL MUSTAKHEEM
Guide Me to the Straight Life.
SIRAAT AL LAZINA ANMTA ALAI HIM, GHAIR AL MAGHZOOBI
ALAI HIM. WALLAZAALEEN (AMEEN)
The life of those you rewarded, away from those who got your wrath and were in dark.